Thursday, August 18, 2011

Unmasking Fashion @ First United Methodist Church - Clothes by Cold Water Creek & Old Navy

The 1st annual UNMASKING FASHION show at the First United Methodist Church was held on July 30th. Coldwater Creek supplied the women's clothing and Old Navy supplied the children's clothes.

I did all the fliers, tickets, postcards, and programs for the show.

The tables were set up nicely!

Doug's mom made all the food for the event!

Before the kids put on their clothes from Old Navy...

...and after!
Samantha & Alden looked adorable in their Old Navy outfits!

Samantha and her friend Kaia

All dressed up and ready to go model!

My friends and fellow Sunday School teachers - Heather & Kristi

Me and my babies!

This was my first outfit and my first trip out on the floor. I found myself looking down a lot because there were chairs everywhere and instead of tripping, I insisted on looking at the ground as I walked.

Samantha walked pretty fast and was pretty shy, but she did great!

Alden's friend JD walking around with him. They were so cute!

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008