Thursday, August 18, 2011

One Last Lunch with Mandy, Caden, Cody, & Greyson

On August 1st, we said goodbye for the last time to the Misers! They moved to Japan on August 2nd! We met at Runza in Bellevue because Caden had never eaten at Runza before and I promised him earlier in the year I would take him before he left for Japan! We also had Marcus over for a playdate, so he came along too!


Friends forever! Caden told him mom that Samantha is still his girlfriend eventhough he is in Japan. Kids say the cutest things...


The only tears were from Mandy & I at the end of lunch...but we promised we would keep in touch through facebook! And by snail mail, as I just mailed her a set of pictures today of the kids to her new address in Japan...I figured she would need something from "home."

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008