Saturday, September 06, 2008

Celebrating My Birthday






Due to my triathlon the weekend of my birthday, I requested to hold the celebrations off until after the triathlon was over. On Sunday we went out to Doug's parents house for some Big Fred's Pizza. Debbie & Jodi & Cecil & Lila came to celebrate with us too. Then on Tuesday night, we went out with my parents and brother in Omaha to the Texas Roadhouse. My mom or dad (not sure which one it was) let it slip that it was my birthday, so the waiter had to embarrass me by having me sit on a saddle while they sang to me and then use a cloth napkin as a lasso! Luckily it scared Alden and he started screaming, so they cut the singing short! It was definitely embarrassing! And yes, the picture with Alden, Samantha & my dad in it- Alden has Samantha's Barbie in his mouth! He likes to chew on her legs!

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008