Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome


Hi, I hope you all will enjoy reading trivial useless information about the McKnight Family Of three. This is the first of many posts and I hope you add your comments along the way. I hope everyone will find my spelling humorus and not correct me to often. I know it is bad that is why I work on teeth not words.
To day was an exciting day on the way to work in Lincoln Michelle hit a Deer Sam only cryed for a min. Michelle and Sam are fine but the car is not. It made an interesting start to the day.

Sam is starting to walk she has taken 13 steps on her own and can go with a walker untill she hits something, Starting to bump her head alot as she trys to go faster than she can handle. any day she will be running and we would wish she was crawling.


This is just a start and I hope I can keep you up to date with Pictures and the life and times of McKnight Family Of Three.

6 comments:

Raidsker said...

So, uhh, what are happings?

Debra McKnight said...

I'm so glad you all are ok, how is the deer? I enjoyed seeing the blog and I can't wait to see you all this weekend. Love you

Jodi said...

Glad that everyone is ok too.
Sorry you got the I can't spell Mcknight genes. Spell check was a wonderful invention.

SS said...

What? No anonymous comments...guess I'll have to own up to who I am.

Congrats on your first deer. Are you going to have it mounted? I think you should post about it on the hunting blog...

As for the spelling, blogspot does have spellcheck...but then your spelling is why chicks dig you and men want to hang with you.

Are we going to get beat by I-State?

Dordy said...

Hey How many points???

I have seen several deer on my way to work in Lincoln. Just one not too long ago ran across the road at 9th and G. I am not KIDDING!!!

Maybe that was the one that later commited suicide off the Capital Buildings Steps.

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008