Friday, November 19, 2010

Beer & Bagel Run















Myself & Doug before the race started.















My friend Beth & I before the race.














My workout buddies from the PCC.


Doug & I ran the 2010 Beer & Bagel Run @ Quarry Oaks Golf Course on Sunday, November 7th. It was a nice morning for a run and wasn't all that cold out (once you started moving around)! It was about 3.8 miles of fun! There were HUGE hills to go both up & down, there was a creek crossing where you had to use a rope to go down an the creek embankment and then claw your way back up the other side, and there was sand, gravel, and really think grass to run through. At the end there was beer & chilli waiting for us (I was told the bagels were the "pre-race" snack - which I missed). It felt good when we were done, however the pain during it was horrible! In the end, we will probably sign up for it again next year! :)

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008