Saturday, August 14, 2010

VBS Closing Program








We held our Closing Program for Hero Headquarters VBS on Sunday, July 25th during church. The kids sang the songs they learned and Doug and Anna and Laura acted out each day's mission. I had to give a speech, too. I guess it was a family affair. The kids were really cute singing. Emily & Drew came to church and sang the songs. Samantha and Emily were HILARIOUS!! I told Samantha to sing loudly before church because I knew she knew the words to all the songs. Little did I know that Emily knew all the words too and they had a little singing (more like SHOUTING) contest. Luckily the church crowd thought they were cute too. :) Samantha taught Emily how to snap her fingers right in the middle of a song and Emily taught Samantha how to "throw the bones" (Husker Blackshirt style) instead of make an "O" for the "O" in HERO. :) Those two are quite a pair! After church, we took pictures of all the Moyers and the McKnights at church that day. My cousin Luke and his wife Brandy brought their little boy - Brogan (9 months) - to church to watch Drew & Emily too.

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008