Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kris Allen & Bare Naked Ladies Concert



On July 8th, Doug & I got a baby sitter for the kids (well - Alden was sick, so Sandy agreed to take him) and went to the Bare Naked Ladies Concert @ Stir Cove where Kris Allen was one of the openers! No one really cared about Kris Allen (winner of American Idol 2 seasons ago) - except me! He was really good live, but most of the people were 10-20 years older than Doug & I and refused to stand up for him. It was an over 21 show, so I think that had a lot to do with it. The Bare Naked Ladies were AWESOME in concert! They are hilarious and put on a great show! Can't wait until they are in this area again! Doug & I celebrated our 10 year dating anniversary on July 6th, so we called this our anniversary celebration. :)

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008