Sunday, June 01, 2008

Memorial Day

Alden with Uncle Chris
Great-Gramda Farmer with Macy (granddaughter) and Alden & Samantha (great-grandkids)
Samantha & Uncle Chris

Samantha, Alden, & I went to my parent's house in Humboldt for Memorial Day activities on Saturday night and decorated the graves on my dad's side of the family. After that, we went to Pawnee City to see Great-Grandma Farmer and my aunts Lou Ann & Karen who were back for Memorial Day. On Sunday morning we met the rest of my mom's family in Summerfield, KS to decorate graves on my mom's size of the family. Then we headed to Pawnee City for lunch and some family time. Samantha and Alden (and me too!) were suffering from allergies really bad, and Samantha was so mad at me because I wouldn't let her eat outside with the rest of the kids! We had to leave at 2:00pm to head to Omaha for Doug's cousin Eric's graduation party.


No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008