Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back Yard Fun

I got another slip 'n slide this year! I thought it would be the perfect one for our backyard...but it didn't work exactly as I had planned! I decided to blow it up all by myself one afternoon while the kids were sleeping during naps. Once I got it outside it was very windy and kept blowing away. It always wasn't very slick! And I think the hill was not steep enough, but the kids had fun anyway!

Clair liked to just jump on in the middle of the slip 'n slide even if it wasn't her turn or even if Alden or Samantha were already on their way down the slide! She almost got hurt many times and we had lots of collisions!
Alden finally got the hang of it!
The girls had fun!
Samantha was very serious about her approach! Almost like a gymnast running down the runway for the vault!

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008