Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Les Mills in Kansas City















Waitress, Myself, & Michelle C. @ Chili's on Saturday Night















5 girls from the Plattsmouth Community Center - Myself, Deb, Karen, Michelle C. & Roxanne















Rachel Cohen (BodyCombat program director) & myself after the 1st class of the day.



















Picture of myself doing BodyCombat

















Roxanne, Rachel Cohen (program director of BodyCombat), Sara A., Myself, & Lisa Gregory (my initial trainer for my BodyCombat certification)
(I did my initial BodyCombat training with Roxanne & Sara A. )
-------------------
I went to a Les Mills Quarterly (they release new music that the programs are choreographed to every 3 months) in Kansas City the weekend of my birthday. It was held at a Gold's Gym in Kansas City and we were able to try almost all of the Les Mills Classes - BodyPump (weight lifting class), BodyStep (Step Aerobic Class), BodyCombat (Mixed Martial Arts/Kickboxing Class), BodyVive(Mixed Aerobic Activities), BodyFlow (Yoga Class), BodyJam (Dance Class), & BodyAttack (High Impact Aerobic Class). Doug watched the kids and I rode down with a bunch of girls from the gym. We left on Saturday afternoon (my birthday) and then Doug picked me up in Kansas City on Sunday afternoon (so that I could be home in time to tuck Samantha in bed on the night before her first day of Preschool). Once we checked in the hotel, we decided to go out for dinner @ Chili's (one of my favorite places to eat)! The girls all told the waitress it was my birthday and she sang a very soulful Happy Birthday before delivering my Molten Lava Chocolate Cake (my absolute favorite dessert)! I roomed with Michelle Coffman - another instructor from the gym and we stayed up way to late gabbing! In the morning, we got up at 5:30 and ate a quick breakfast and headed to Gold's Gym to get an early start on the day! Since we were early, we got first pick of the Les Mills Clothing! BodyPump got us started off right! Next was BodyStep - which goes crazy fast - Michelle C. & I only lasted through 4 songs!! 3rd was BodyCombat - my favorite! After we talked to the instructors about what we could do better, I jumped in the shower and Doug was there to pick me up for the ride back to Nebraska. The rest of the girls from the gym stayed until it was all over at 6pm that night!

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008