Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Ridge
















On Sunday, we drove to Nebraska City to go to Pumpkin Ridge. We visit this pumpkin patch each year. There's nothing fancy about it, it's just a simple pumpkin patch. That's why we like it. This year, the pumpkin patch was further away from the farm because of crop rotation, so we got a ride on a hayrack down to the pumpkin patch. My dad -Nebraska City Papa - went with us this year, so we got a family photo. It was a really nice day, but it was super windy. Clair didn't really care for being out in the wind too much. She cried most of the time, probably because I kept her all wrapped up in a blanket. The kids really enjoyed the hayrack ride and picking out their own pumpkins to carve. Afterward, we went up to my parent's cabinet shop and visited my mom. And my aunt Lisa & cousin Kayla and aunt Susie & cousins Tyler & Traci came by to see everyone too.

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008