Saturday, August 08, 2009

Doug's Plattsmouth Triathlon





















Doug competed in his 2nd Triathlon of the summer last Saturday - August 1st. This one was in Plattsmouth and we had great weather! (Unlike the nasty cold, rainy weather we had at the Norfolk Triathlon in June.) My uncle Craig and our friend Joel also competed in the Plattsmouth one. Doug did great! We are so proud of him!! He shaved some minutes off his time from last year and decreased his transition times. He thinks I'm going to train for this one next year (we'll have to wait and see!). I had to help with the Triathlon and be there at 5:45am, so we enlisted the help of my mom and Doug's aunt Jodi. My aunt Janet also came to help Craig and also ended up helping Doug. They were great help! Doug's grandma & grandpa McKnight also came to support Doug. After the triathlon, the kids got to play in the pool while they figured out the results.

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008