Wednesday, July 01, 2009

UP!!




During my scrapbook gathering last weekend, Doug wanted to take the kids and do something FUN! He wanted to see UP and I told him he was CRAZY with both kids. He really thought he could do it alone, but I told him I would feel alot better if he got someone to help him. Both of our moms came to my scrapbooking sessions, so he had to look elsewhere. His cousin Jamie & her boyfriend Brandon agreed to meet them in Bellevue for the movie. Doug said that Samantha ate a TON of popcorn and loved the movie. Alden got a little frightened by the first little pixar short movie at the beginning of the previews, so he needed to be held for the whole movie. But, they never left the theatre! Pretty good for a 1 1/2 year old! He did climb on Doug the whole time and said "Balloon, UP, and Pop" a lot.

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008