Sunday, June 21, 2009

Great-Grandma Richardson's 80th Birthday Party











We had my grandma's 80th Birthday Party in Pawnee City on June 7th at the Schilling Bridge Winery. All of my grandma's 10 kids were able to come home for it and many of the grandchildren. My kids had a blast as there was a Polka Band for a few hours to entertain people, and a great grassy terrace for the kids to play ball on. We had a great turn out of guests and friends of my grandma - about 150 people!! Samantha had a lot of fun with Macy & Katie! The day ended with a tornado warning for our drive home to Plattsmouth that evening! It was pretty scary, we had ping pong size hail and bad winds that we had to drive through to get into the clear, but we made it home safe & sound! All of my aunts/family that were left in Pawnee City ran to my grandma's house so they could get into her basement! :)

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008