Tuesday, April 21, 2009

St. Pat's Day





Michelle is back!! I'm feeling much better today...so I thought I'd add to the blog and "attempt" to get it caught up.The kids didn't feel very good on St. Patrick's Day this year. Samantha had a high fever and Alden just laid around all day. Sam's fever eventually turned into Roseola - a rash after 4-5 days of fever. NOT FUN!! My mom came up and watched the kiddos that night while Doug & I went to the Ben Folds Concert in Omaha. Debra & Greg got us tickets for Doug's bday and it was a blast! Debra and a bunch of her friends went with us. We all had a great time, except for the fact that I stood the whole night on concrete floor and I paid for it every day for the next week with a very bad back.

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008