Saturday, February 14, 2009

Play 'n Wave




Samantha has been doing a "Play 'n Wave" class at the Community Center this fall & winter. They play games in the gym for 45 min and then they go play in the pool for the last 45 min. Samantha really enjoys it, when the boys cooperate. :) She's not really a fan of getting wet though, especially her hair! She doesn't like it when the boys splash her and get her hair wet. But she is the only one in the class that does what the teacher asks her to do, so I guess that counts for something. She only has 1 more week of the class, then I think we'll start swim lessons at the Community Center. She can now be in the 3 year old class, where they actually work on the swimming strokes...and an added bonus for me...I don't have to get in the water with her anymore for lessons!!!! But, this summer, I'll have to do it with Alden. :(

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008