Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Visiting Santa







I took the kids to Nebraska City to the outlet mall to see Santa Clause. My mom and dad's pastor at their church as being Santa Clause for the day at the mall, so we thought we'd head down there, since we actually knew who was under the big white beard. Alden & Nebraska City papa went out and played ball with Santa Clause while Samantha colored a picture for Santa. I think this helped Alden to be a little less scared. Samantha told Santa everything she wants for Christmas with every detail! (Big pink doll house with a green roof....). I think Santa was shocked that she knew exactly what she wanted. She told Santa that Alden wanted a truck. Santa made me sit on his lap too and he made sure I was good this year.

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008