Monday, April 21, 2008

Helping Dad

Counting Teeth

Alden's 1st trip to the dentist.

Alden & Daddy

Samantha sitting in the chair too.


Smiling after her exam!

Samantha holding the suction while Daddy cleans my teeth.

Last Thursday, Doug cleaned my teeth and the kids went along too. Samantha helped RaeLynn assist Doug is cleaning my teeth by using the suction hose. She actually did a good job. She held it still while Doug cleaned off his instruments and actually put it in my mouth when he needed suction for my mouth. Whenever Doug goes back to work after lunch, Samantha always wants to go with him to work. She says "I wanna look at teeth too!"

Alden sat in the Dentist chair for the 1st time. He seemed to really enjoy it, as he couldn't quit smiling! Samantha also sat in the chair and she actually let Doug count her teeth and use a mirror in her mouth.

Oh, and by the way....I had NO cavities! Yeah! :)

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008